كتب ناصر قنديل Nasser Kandil wrote: The Turkish dilemma
- The Turks have barely finished their warnings about the progress achieved by the Syrian army in Idlib and their suggestion of stopping their coordination with Russia and Iran, because they are partners in the Syrian campaign on Idlib, towards a barter entitled the success of Sochi Conference in exchange of stopping the campaign on Idlib, till the American declaration took place about the formation of border Kurdish force, so the Turkish priority has changed and the talk has started about the cooperation with Syria, Russia, and Iran in confronting the threat of the American project.
- It is inconceivable that a country as the size of Turkey to be surprised, so this indicates that the leadership in it is blind toward all the facts and the reports transmitted by the government services, because this leadership is obsessed with arrogance and the empty claims.
- The Americans are playing clearly with the Kurdish card, they do not concern about Turkey.
- Turkey cannot collide with Syria, Russia, and Iran on one hand and with America and Turkey on the other hand.
- The Kurdish border line has become the first threat to Turkey, so the Turks have to search for how to succeed in the confrontation without a serious review of the Turkish involvement in the collision with Syria, and to seek for correcting the course under Russian-Iranian support.
Translated by Lina Shehadeh,
عدد القراءت (308)